Sunday, September 20, 2015

My Experience with... TKO Women's Slimming Belt (Velcro)





I, like many people, have *ahem* abdomen issues. Plus, I'm one of the many women without a natural hourglass figure. My wise mother gave me the logical, better-in-the-long run advice: do crunches.



Yeah. While this is a great way to stay healthy and fit into clothes, it takes weeks to get flatter abs, so I can fit into my cutest blouses and dresses. In other words:



I considered getting an authentic corset, but I figured it was way too expensive. Then I saw the "Miss Belt" commercial, but I figured I could still do better, monetarily. So I went to Citi Trends and stumbled upon a $5 substitute: the TKO Women's Slimming belt. I saw a ton of them, but decided on the Velcro one, because I figured it would be the best way for me to keep my stomach sucked in.



The belt is surprisingly comfortable, and goes great under most clothing items. I wore it underneath a white zippered-up dress from Ross when I went to the movies with my parents. For the first time in a while, I fit into a size 14 dress, and looked stunning!

Also, this works pretty well while working out. Just one caveat: don't pull it too tightly. If you, do, it'll mess your insides up.

What are your favorite abs exercises?

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Experience With... Going to a Salon (Natural Hair Journey part 2)

Over 5 years ago, I decided to start a blog when I had a terrible situation regarding Wen hair products. It isn't my first hair horror ...