Monday, March 12, 2018

Why I've been out so long.

2018 has been delivering a one-two punch to my schedule, pretty much since the word, "Go."

I started this blogging year pretty well, what with my actually being a responsible adult and managing a blog for God knows what reason. I guess I just like writing, in general.

But then I noticed that I've been treating my blog like I have been my YouTube channel.

Firstly, I was knocked out of work by a good snow. I don't really have much access to trustworthy internet, so that was out for a while. No problem. I can just write some more... if I feel up to it.

I gotta work on my procrastination habit someday.

Anyway. The snow melted. YAY! Now you gotta cut your lunches in half for about a month.

WHAT?

To make up the hours that they told me to STAY AWAY from my job, I had to take shorter lunches, which definitely meant less potential for writing. Or even staying healthy.

How does a week-long, horrible cold sound?

These are all really lame excuses, but I do feel like my head's cleared up again. I'm rearranging my schedule now to try to work in some extra hours of sleep and work during the week. It's actually a suggestion that my mom had when we both fell asleep for about 8 or 12 hours. I thought it was a terrible idea at first (I cannot stand the thought of waking up in the middle of the night to go back to sleep a couple of hours later, especially when creative work can pass you two hours easily), but.... I'm not closed to the idea, either.

(Why in the hizeck am I telling you all this...?)

Whatever. Just expect one previously scheduled blog post with one bonus blog post for the next four weeks or so. Please not that they may not all be kid-friendly, so... chillens, be sure to talk to your mom, dad, or guardian BEFORE reading something with a content warning. Hey, I haven't been a total slacker for the past long while. Whether I'm going to get back to my YouTube page... yes. Yes I am. Someday.

I'm also planning on making my own Pinterest page. Which I technically already have, but I think I'm actually going to shut it down and start over. Make it more fake "celebrity"-friendly. I'm a little to raw in my current account. (Aka, PG, at best.)

I'm also working on my overall attitude. I've had a LOT of emotional stuff that I don't wish to bore you with. Just pray for me. And my sanity. Well, just that common sense part. My creativity often comes from my insanity. ^_^

Gotta run. My lunch break is almost over. Hoping for better things to come in 2018!

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Experience With... Going to a Salon (Natural Hair Journey part 2)

Over 5 years ago, I decided to start a blog when I had a terrible situation regarding Wen hair products. It isn't my first hair horror ...