Monday, July 27, 2015

My Experience With... Using Coffee Grounds as a Scrub

Hey, guys!

Not much visual going on here, but I wanted to tell you that I sorta re-stumbled upon an awesome exfoliator: coffee grounds!

This is no stranger to naturals and beauty blog hunters out there on this great big internet many of us call a second home, but I decided to re-try this for myself. I first found out about it when I saw Michelle Phan use it as a cellulite scrub. I tried it... didn't like the greasy oily feeling; I ditched it.

Fast forward to last Friday. I decided on a whim to scrub my arms and hands with leftover coffee grounds.


MY SKIN HAD NEVER FELT SO SOFT AND NON-GREASY.


It worked really well, and my arms felt tingly, in a good way. I told two my co-workers about it, even mentioning the Michelle Phan video. One of my co-workers and I even discussed possible ways the scrub could be used!


In closing, use coffee as a beautifier. In any way possible. There are several websites out there with instructions!


Peace!


How do you use coffee???

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Experience With... Going to a Salon (Natural Hair Journey part 2)

Over 5 years ago, I decided to start a blog when I had a terrible situation regarding Wen hair products. It isn't my first hair horror ...