Thursday, November 19, 2015

My Experience With... Signing an Autograph!

Wow! I hadn't even realized that I hadn't posted for the month of October! :( I try to crank out at least one or two per month.


Life can so get in the way of blogging if you let it... ;)


Anyway, I've mentioned (quite a few times) that I've been in the movie War Room, and I can be clearly seen. Here are the links, so I don't have to hyperlink them mid-sentence.



Since the movie came out, for almost a month people in my church have looked at me and either said, "Hey, I saw you in War Room!" or "Were you in that movie War, Room?" And of course, I said yes. It's still making my head spin that God gave me the opportunity to be on a feature film. Forever. That's the part that's really hard to grasp. Honest-to-goodness, I cannot thank God enough for the amazing experience.

That being said, I was in the library the other day, and a man who frequents it saw me at a computer. He asked me if I was in the movie. I told him yes. I'm pretty sure he was excited about it. He said he'd seen me several times before in the library, and just wanted to make sure it was the same woman. So yes, I did give out my first official autograph:

To my good friend, Stephen.
Jessie Berrie.


Y'know... I should've taken a picture of it. Oh, well. Just the thought of giving someone an autograph is cool in and of itself, let alone actually doing it. ^_^


Thanks, Stephen!

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Experience With... Going to a Salon (Natural Hair Journey part 2)

Over 5 years ago, I decided to start a blog when I had a terrible situation regarding Wen hair products. It isn't my first hair horror ...